Farmers Coop Association offers a variety of employment opportunities in a safe and positive work environment with excellent benefit options. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Group Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance –employer paid with option for voluntary additional coverage for employee and dependents
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth
- Defined Benefit Co-op Retirement Plan
- Bonus – discretionary bonus based on local earnings
Current Employment Opportunities
- Agronomy Account Manager – Location TBD: Responsible for the maintaining and improving agronomy sales in specified territory. Sales include fertilizer, chemical, and seed. For more information about this position please call 641-425-5235.
- Custom Applicator – Multiple Locations: Primary responsibilities include operating custom application equipment to properly and efficiently apply fertilizer and chemicals. Must have an applicators license and CDL or willingness to attain them. For more information about this position please call 641-425-5235.
- Internships – All Locations: FCA is looking for students with an interest in agriculture who want to take their education to the next level. The internships will include crop scouting, stand counts, trial observations, and a general overview of the cooperative system. Please call 641-425-5235 for more information.