Farmers Coop Association offers a variety of employment opportunities in a safe and positive work environment with excellent benefit options. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Group Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance –employer paid with option for voluntary additional coverage for employee and dependents
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth
- Defined Benefit Co-op Retirement Plan
- Bonus – discretionary bonus based on local earnings
Current Employment Opportunities
- Agronomy Account Manager – Location TBD: Responsible for the maintaining and improving agronomy sales in specified territory. Sales include fertilizer, chemical, and seed. For more information about this position please call 641-425-5235.
- Custom Applicator – Multiple Locations: Primary responsibilities include operating custom application equipment to properly and efficiently apply fertilizer and chemicals. Must have an applicators license and CDL or willingness to attain them. For more information about this position please call 641-590-7490.
- Plant Operator – Forest City, IA: Primary responsibilities include weighing, blending, and loading dry and liquid fertilizer. For more information about this position please call 641-590-7490.
- LP Truck Driver – Forest City, IA/Kiester, MN: Primary responsibilities include delivery of LP to residential accounts and recognition of new account opportunities. For more information about this position please call 641-590-7490.
- Part-time Tender Truck Drivers – All locations: This seasonal position includes delivery of dry fertilizer from FCA fertilizer plants to fertilizer applicators in the field. Must have a valid drivers license and currently have or have the ability to obtain a CDL. For more information about this position please call 641-590-7490.