Farmers Coop Association offers a variety of employment opportunities in a safe and positive work environment with excellent benefit options. Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Group Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – $50,000 employer paid with option for voluntary additional coverage for employee and dependents
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- PTO (paid time off)
- Paid Holidays
- Clothing Allowance
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth
- Defined Benefit Co-op Retirement Plan
- Incentive bonus – discretionary bonus based on local earning
Current Employment Opportunities
- Location Manager – Kiester Agronomy: Responsible for over seeing the daily operations and employees of the agronomy facility in Kiester, MN. This includes inventory management, maintenance of the plant, and assisting walk-in customers. For more information about this position please call Randy Main at 641-561-2800.
- Custom Applicator – Multiple Locations: Primary responsibilities include operating custom application equipment to properly and efficiently apply fertilizer and chemicals. Must have an applicators license and CDL or willingness to attain them. For more information about this position please call Randy Main at 641-561-2800.